Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Louis McLane; Louis McLane|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Benj H Latrobe; Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company.
|Notes:||Statement dated March 3d, 1838, addressed to Louis McLane, president of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road. In response to the Maryland state senate's request for "the particulars of the surveys made in 1836 and '7, for the route of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road, through Boonsboro' and Hagerstown."--Page .
Signed on p. 6: Benj. H. Latrobe, engineer of location and construction.
|Description:||6 p. ; 22 cm.|
- McLane, Louis, -- 1786-1857.
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company.
- Maryland. -- General Assembly. -- Senate.
- Railroad companies -- Maryland.
- Railroads -- Maryland.
- Railroads -- Design and construction.
- Railroads -- Design and construction -- Costs.
- Railroad companies.