|类型/形式：||Problems, exercises, etc|
John Beaver; Karen Tralco; Tralco Educational Services Inc.
|注意：||DVD is in the back of the guide.
For French-speaking students of English as a second language.
Text in English; DVD includes both French and English versions.
Project coordinator, Karen Traynor ; worksheets [by] John Beaver.
|目标对象：||Junior Intermediate (J/I) level: grades 4 to 10.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (30 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book (21 p.)|
|内容：||The statue and the tower DVD (includes both French and English versions) --
The statue and the tower activity book (21 p.)
|其他题名：||Tralco-Lingo fun :|
|责任：||produced and directed by Bill Trayner ; executive producer, Karen Traynor.|
The activity bookcontains worksheets for students learning English as a second language and multiple choice tests. The content provides a historical perspective of the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. The narrative highlights features of these two monuments.
- Statue of Liberty (New York, N.Y.)
- Monuments -- France -- Paris.
- Curiosities and wonders.
- English language -- Study and teaching -- Audio-visual aids.
- English language -- Study and teaching -- Foreign speakers.
- English language -- Study and teaching -- French speakers -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Paris (France) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.