Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mark Gaffigan; United States. Government Accountability Office.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 2, 2008).
"October 31, 2008."
|Description:||4 pages : digital, PDF file|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 10/2/08: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d09111r.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||Status of General Services Administration's implementation of selected green building provisions of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007
Federal green buildings
|Responsibility:||[signed] Mark Gaffigan, United States Government Accountability Office.|
- United States. -- General Services Administration -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007.
- Sustainable buildings -- United States.
- Sustainable architecture -- United States.
- Administrative agencies -- Energy conservation -- United States.
- Administrative agencies -- Energy consumption -- United States.
- United States. -- General Services Administration.
- Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (United States)
- Administrative agencies -- Energy conservation.
- Administrative agencies -- Energy consumption.
- Sustainable architecture.
- Sustainable buildings.
- United States.