Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||W Irving Pearce; Sigvard Rynning|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
W Irving Pearce; Sigvard Rynning; United States. Circuit Court (1st Circuit)
|Notes:||At head of title: "United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, October term, 1914."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (iv, 54 pages).|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
|Other Titles:||Steamship "Vera," Steamship "Melrose," Schooner "Malcolm Baxter, Junior"
W. Irving Pearce, libellant, appellant, v. Sigvard Rynning, et al., claimants, appellees
New England Coal and Coke Company, claimant, appellant, v. W. Irving Pearce, et al., appellees
W. Irving Pearce, et al., respondents, appellants, v. Dampskibs Actieselskabet International, libellant, appellee
- Pearce, W. Irving, -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Rynning, Sigvard, -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- New England Coal and Coke Company, -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Dampskibs Actieselskabet International, -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Vera (Steamship)
- Melrose (Steamship)
- Malcolm Baxter (Schooner)
- Trials (Malpractice) -- United States.