Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Diary fiction, American
Christian fiction, American
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Richard Paul Evans
|ISBN:||9781451628296 1451628293 9781451628302 1451628307 145162834X 9781451628340|
|Description:||279 pages : map ; 21 cm|
|Responsibility:||Richard Paul Evans.|
Alan Christoffersen decided to leave his painful memories behind and walk from Seattle to the farthest point on the map, Key West. In St. Louis, when his severe vertigo is diagnosed as the side effect of a brain tumor, Alan must go to Los Angeles for treatment. He is surrounded by those who care most for him, but one by one he alienates them all, and he resumes his journey in angry loneliness. Can he have faith that life can be worth living again?
- Executives -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Walking -- United States -- Fiction.
- Loss (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
User lists with this item (4)
- Books Read 2013(56 items)
by uncpandacat updated about a day ago
- 2013 - New Fiction Titles (January 7 - November 18)(483 items)
by nblibrary updated about 2 weeks ago
- Most popular additions for May 2013(100 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2013-06-01
- *New Books, May 2013 - June 2013(14 items)
by dkrexon updated 2013-05-23