Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George S McClellan; Jill Parker
|Description:||110 pages ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||Preparing students for after-college life : the context / Kelli K. Smith --
Engaging theories and models to inform practice / Amanda Kraus --
Pathway programs to life after college / Jim F. McAtee --
Four programmatic approaches to assisting students' transition from college / Amy Diepenbrock and Wanda Gibson --
Overview of curricular approaches / Cameo V. Hartz and Jill Parker --
Case studies of curricular approaches / Ann G. Mills and Janice Sutera --
Looking forward : new challenges and opportunities / Elizabeth J. Bushnell.
|Series Title:||New directions for student services, no. 138.|
|Responsibility:||George S. McClellan and Jill Parker, editors.|
Undergraduate students come to college from a myriad of pathways for a variety of purposes, and the same can be said of them as they leave to head off into their next endeavors.
Retrieving notes about this item
- College graduates -- Employment -- United States.
- Vocational guidance -- United States.
- College students -- Life skills assessment -- United States.
- Life skills -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.
- School-to-work transition -- United States.
- Career development -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.