Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Picture books for children
|Material Type:||Fiction, Preschool|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||Ages 4-8.|
|Description:||31 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Jared Chapman.|
"What happens when a boy who was raised by wolves goes to school? A lot of silliness, thanks to Jared Chapman's newest offering.... Young readers looking for a good laugh will enjoy this read."
- First day of school -- Juvenile fiction.
- Elementary schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wolves -- Juvenile fiction.
- Individuality in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Social acceptance in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- First day of school -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Behavior -- Fiction.
- Wolves -- Fiction.
- Individuality -- Fiction.
- Conduct of life.
- Elementary schools.
- First day of school.
- Individuality in children.
- Social acceptance in children.