Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Tom Carhart; United States Military Academy. Class of June 1943.
|Notes:||"June '43 Class History Committee : Francis E. Rundell, Chairman, Howard T. Wickert, Alan W. Jones, John W. Morris, William F. Roos, Jack C. Novak."
Includes a roster of classmates killed in action, prisoners of war, and those who rose to General officer's rank.
|Description:||xviii, , 183 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Boyhood tales during the Depression --
West Point before Pearl Harbor --
West Point after Pearl Harbor --
WWII, the ground war in Europe --
WWII, the air war in Europe --
WWII, the ground war in the Pacific --
WWII, the air war in the Pacific --
post WWII --
The Korean War --
The Cold War in the fifties --
The Vietnam War --
Class events, 1943-2003.
|Other Titles:||Story of the extraordinary West Point Class of June 1943 fighting wars and performing military and public service|
|Responsibility:||by Tom Carhart.|
- United States Military Academy. -- Class of June 1943.
- United States Military Academy. -- Class of June 1943 -- Registers.
- United States Military Academy -- Alumni and alumnae.
- Military cadets -- New York (State) -- West Point.
- United States. -- Army -- Officers.
- United States. -- Air Force -- Officers.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns.
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Campaigns.
- Cold War.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- United States.