|描述：||402 pages ; 24 cm.|
"Lucas Davenport has seen many terrible murder scenes. This is one of the worst. In the small Minnesota town of Deephaven, an entire family has been killed--husband, wife, two daughters, dogs. There's something about the scene that pokes at Lucas's cop instincts--it looks an awful lot like the kind of scorched-earth retribution he's seen in drug killings sometimes. But this is a seriously upscale town, and the husband was an executive vice president at a big bank. It just doesn't seem to fit. Until it does. And where it leads Lucas will take him into the darkest nightmare of his life"--
- Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Fiction.
- Families -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- Crime.
- FICTION -- Thrillers.
- FICTION -- Mystery & Detective -- General.
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Fiction.
- UB Leisure Reading(498 資料)
由 LangsdaleLibrary 已更新 大約5天前
- 2012 - New Fiction Titles(468 資料)
由 nblibrary 已更新 2014-01-02
- Most popular additions for July 2012(100 資料)
由 jamesfitch 已更新 2012-08-01
- Things to Check Out(1 資料)
由 millard1 已更新 2012-07-27
- Most popular additions for May 2012(100 資料)
由 jamesfitch 已更新 2012-06-01