Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Stoner & Spaz.
Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2002
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||169 pages ; 19 cm|
|Other Titles:||Stoner and Spaz|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
This book is an easy read about a teen age boy with cerebral palsy who spends his time watching movies - alone. He's befriended by a girl who hides from life with drugs. I don't know how much anyone would gain by reading this book. It deals rather...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Cerebral palsy -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Fiction.
- Drug abuse -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Cerebral palsy -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Juvenile fiction.
- Drug abuse -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Video recordings -- Fiction.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Drug abuse.
- High schools.
- People with disabilities.