Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Harry Dresden, (Fictitious character)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||311 pages ; 24 cm.|
Harry Dresden is the best at what he does. Well, technically, he's the only at what he does. So when the Chicago P.D. has a case that transcends mortal creativity or capabililty, they come to him for answers. For the "everyday" world is actually full of strange and magical things-and most of them don't play well with humans. That's where Harry comes in. Takes a wizard to catch a-well, whatever.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Dresden, Harry -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Fiction.
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Dresden, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Illinois -- Chicago.
- Fantasy fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
User lists with this item (8)
- Things to Check Out(6 items)
by snorthrop updated 2014-05-19
- My Favorites(36 items)
by kljack updated 2012-08-08
- Scientist recommended beach reading from the NYTimes and Washington Post(45 items)
by teridowling updated 2010-07-14
- Things I Own(32 items)
by akgirl81 updated 2009-10-21
- Urban Fantasy I Own(23 items)
by Guinhyvar updated 2009-08-26