Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||008-012.; Lexile: 740.|
|Description:||135 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Two Cousins Trapped in a Blizzard.
I read it in Anchorage, Alaska when it was nippy cold at 12 degrees and wondered why Cat and Ty didn't get colder sooner. Good details about mountain climbing and survival skills, as these two 13 year old cousins and Cat's dog hike in the Cascade Mountains with their dead father's ashes.<div...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Cousins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mountaineering -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adventure stories.
- Blizzards -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cascade Range -- Juvenile fiction.
- Washington (State) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cousins -- Fiction.
- Mountaineering -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Blizzards -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Teenagers -- Fiction.
- Cascade Range -- Fiction.
- Washington (State) -- Fiction.
- North America -- Cascade Range.
- Washington (State)