Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
Code and cipher stories
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Linda Sue Park
|Description:||190 p. : ill. ; 20 cm. + 6 game cards.|
|Series Title:||39 clues, bk. 9.|
|Responsibility:||Linda Sue Park.|
On the hunt for the 39 Clues, Amy and Dan Cahill uncovered shocking information about their past - from what happened the night their parents died to the shattering discovery about their family branch. But the biggest secret of all remains behind Grace Cahill's alternate will.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Ciphers -- Fiction.
- Secret societies -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family secrets -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bahamas -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Family secrets.