Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781596434585 1596434589 9781596434592 1596434597 9781596434608 1596434600|
|Description:||v. : chiefly ill. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||V. 1. The color of earth --
v. 2. The color of water --
v. 3. The color of heaven.
|Responsibility:||Kim Dong Hwa ; translated from the Korean by Lauren Na.|
After months of painfully waiting for his return, seventeen-year-old Ehwa marries her fiance, Duksam, in this romantic yet bittersweet conclusion to The Color Trilogy. Ehwa is thrilled to be marrying
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- First loves -- Juvenile fiction.
- Korea (South) -- Social life and customs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- First loves -- Fiction.
- Korea (South) -- Social life and customs -- Fiction.
- Graphic novels.
- Mother-daughter relationship -- Fiction.
- Love -- Fiction.