Stevenson, Robert Louis, 1850-1894.
Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and other famous tales.
New York : Dodd, Mead, c1961
Robert Louis Stevenson
|描述：||339 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.|
|内容：||The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde --
The pavilion on the links --
A lodging for the night --
The Sire de Malétroit's door --
The beach of Falesá --
The suicide club. Story of the young man with the cream tarts --
Story of the physician and the Saratoga trunk --
The adventures of the hansom cab.
|丛书名：||Great illustrated classics.|
|其他题名：||Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde|
|责任：||Robert Louis Stevenson ; with photos of the author and his environment as well as illustrations from early editions of the stories, together with an introduction by W. M. Hill.|
Dr. Jekyll invented a drug that would change him into the ominous Mr. Hyde. His evil nature, however, became the stronger part of him and to his horror, he no longer needed the formula to transform his appearance.
- Jekyll, Henry (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Hyde, Edward (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Physicians -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Multiple personality -- Fiction.
- Self-experimentation in medicine -- Fiction.
- Hyde, Edward (Fictitious character)
- Jekyll, Henry (Fictitious character)
- Multiple personality.
- Self-experimentation in medicine.
- England -- London.