|提及的人：||Arthur, King; Arthur, King; Arthur, King.|
Lisa Goldstein; Tim Jacobus; Tom Doherty Associates,
|ISBN:||0312854609 9780312854607 0812519515 9780812519518|
|注意：||Jacket art by Tim Jacobus.
Copies vary slightly between printings.
|描述：||301 pages ; 22 cm|
In Elizabethan England, faeries come in search of their lost king, who has been reborn as the son of widowed Alice Wood, a bookseller who sells her pamphlets and plays in the courtyard of St. Paul's Cathedral. It is a lonely life for a hardworking young widow, and she will soon put it aside. When a black-clad stranger visits, speaking in riddles and asking questions about her long-vanished son, Alice will be drawn into an adventure straight out of one of her faerie stories. The court has been infiltrated by the Fair Folk, a race of magical beings whose intentions are shadowy and dangerous. With the help of Christopher Marlowe, the city's most dashing playwright, Alice must untangle the faerie conspiracy to save her son--and the crown.
- Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603 -- Fiction.
- Arthurian romances -- Adaptations.
- Arthur, -- King -- Fiction.
- Kings and rulers -- Fiction.
- Britons -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction -- Juvenile fiction.
- Kings and rulers -- Great Britain, -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- 16th century -- Fiction.
- Arthur, -- King.
- Arthurian romances.
- Kings and rulers.
- Great Britain.