Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Simone P Joyaux
|Description:||xiii, 213 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||1. Positioning your organization to survive: the four relationships that are critical to effective and productive fund development --
2. The first relationship: within your organization: creating the infrastructure that produces a healthy organization --
3. The second relationship: with your community: ensuring your organization's relevance through strategic planning --
4. The third relationship: with your constituents: developing connections so constituents are ready to be asked --
5. The fourth relationship: with your volunteers: enabling them to take meaningful action on your behalf --
6. In conclusion.
|Series Title:||Aspen's fund raising series for the 21st century.|
|Responsibility:||Simone P. Joyaux.|
User lists with this item (1)
- Related Titles held by UAF GIFT Center, UA or Pima County Libraries(49 items)
by UAFPMRlibrary updated 2010-11-15