Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Dudley, R. Adams.
Strategies to support quality-based purchasing
ix, 73 p.
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
R Adams Dudley; United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.; Stanford-UCSF Evidence-based Practice Center.
Title from title page (viewed Aug. 10, 2006).
|Description:||ix, 73 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file.|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.|
|Series Title:||AHRQ publication, no. 04-0057.; Technical review (United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality), no. 10.|
|Responsibility:||prepared for Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ; prepared by Stanford-University of California San Francisco Evidence-based Practice Center ; principal investigator, R. Adams Dudley [and others].|
- Medical care -- Purchasing.
- Medical care -- Quality control.
- Managed care plans (Medical care)
- Health Benefit Plans, Employee -- economics.
- Group Purchasing -- organization & administration.
- Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
- Quality Assurance, Health Care -- organization & administration.
- Reimbursement, Incentive -- organization & administration.
- United States.