Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||Oliver Brown; Oliver Brown|
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bill Fauver; Jim Ruderman; National Center for History in the Schools (U.S.)
|Description:||48 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Slavery and civil rights (Series)|
|Other Titles:||Aftermath of Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka|
|Responsibility:||Bill Fauver, Jim Ruderman.|
- African Americans -- History -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Sources.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Brown, Oliver, -- 1918-1961 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Topeka (Kan.). -- Board of Education -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- United States -- Race relations -- History -- 20th century.
- Brown, Oliver, -- 1918-1961.
- Topeka (Kan.). -- Board of Education.
- African Americans -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
- Race relations.
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation.
- United States.