Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
David, Alfred, 1929-
Bloomington : Indiana University Press, c1976
|Named Person:||Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||280 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Good polemic arguing for Chaucer's work as radically secular
A volume on the meaning of Chaucer's works that still has resonance today (2008). There seems to be a wide spectrum of perspectives on Chaucer, with a broad shift in prevailing opinion...
A volume on the meaning of Chaucer's works that still has resonance today (2008).
There seems to be a wide spectrum of perspectives on Chaucer, with a broad shift in prevailing opinion...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400 -- Ethics.
- Didactic poetry, English (Middle) -- History and criticism.
- Ethics, Medieval, in literature.
- Literature and morals -- History -- To 1500.
- Poetry in English -- Chaucer, Geoffrey - Critical studies
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- 1340?-1400 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey