Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0060285192 9780060285197 0060285184 9780060285180|
|Notes:||Companion to: Cruise control.
Sequel: Life happens next.
Michael L. Printz Honor for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2001.
|Awards:||Michael L. Printz Honor for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2001.|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult|
|Description:||ix, 114 p. ; 20 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Washington Reads (Spring 2007) Selection
- 1 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
A nice addition to any library.
Excellent story of a 14 year old in a wheel chair with cerebral palsy and the family life around him. No one communicates with him, they thingk he can't understand - but he thinks and "talks" like a 14 year old. Excellent book for the upper grade levels.
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Cerebral palsy -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Euthanasia -- Fiction.
- Cerebral palsy -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Euthanasia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cerebral palsy.
- People with disabilities.
User lists with this item (18)
- Requests for ILL(86 items)
by af1696as updated 2014-09-02
- Printz Award(72 items)
by sarahridinger updated 2014-02-17
- Banned Books Display 2013(52 items)
by happyinfopro updated 2013-09-19
- banned books 2013(24 items)
by annemariejung updated 2013-09-17
- Award Winners(24 items)
by megalibrarygirl updated 2013-04-27