Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0060285192 9780060285197 0060285184 9780060285180|
|Notes:||Companion to: Cruise control.
Sequel: Life happens next.
Michael L. Printz Honor for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2001.
|Awards:||Michael L. Printz Honor for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2001.|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult.|
|Description:||ix, 114 pages ; 20 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Washington Reads (Spring 2007) Selection
- 1 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
A nice addition to any library.
Excellent story of a 14 year old in a wheel chair with cerebral palsy and the family life around him. No one communicates with him, they thingk he can't understand - but he thinks and "talks" like a 14 year old. Excellent book for the upper grade levels.
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Cerebral palsy -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Euthanasia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cerebral palsy -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Euthanasia -- Fiction.
- Cerebral palsy.
- People with disabilities.
User lists with this item (18)
- Michael L. Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature(79 items)
by ccicchetti updated about a month ago
- Banned Books Week(32 items)
by laurabethcoleman updated 2015-09-25
- Printz Award(76 items)
by sarahridinger updated 2015-05-13
- Realistic-YA(30 items)
by EWU-Center updated 2014-08-15
- YA - Printz Winners and Honor Books(67 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2014-01-28