|ISBN:||9781422204559 1422204553 9781422214688 1422214680|
|描述：||128 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.|
|内容：||Are our schools safe?: surviving school --
The Columbine shootings: reaching past our boundaries --
The Virginia Tech massacre: finding meaning in insanity --
Surviving bullying: you are not alone --
Violence in a one-room schoolhouse: the power of forgiveness.
|丛书名：||Survivors: ordinary people, extraordinary circumstances; Survivors (Mason Crest Publishers)|
School is supposed to be a safe place where students and their friends can study and learn about the world around them. But what about when it isn't safe? Learn how to cope with school violence from the experiences of those who have survived school shootings or bullying.
- School violence -- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- School shootings -- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- Schools -- United States -- Safety measures -- Juvenile literature.
- School violence -- United States.
- School shootings -- United States.
- Schools -- United States -- Safety measures.
- School violence.
- School shootings.
- Schools -- Safety measures.
- United States.