Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 3.
Subcommittee hearings on S. 1252, making certain changes in the organization of the Navy Department, and for other purposes.
Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1948
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 3.|
|Notes:||Paul W. Shafer, chairman.
At head of title: No. 224.
"No. 224. House of Representatives, Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 3, Organization and Mobilization, Washington, D.C., January 28, 1948."
8th Congress, 1st Session.
|Description:||p. 5441-5471 ; 24 cm.|
- United States. -- Navy Department -- Reorganization.
- United States. -- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations -- Job descriptions.
- United States. -- Naval Material Command -- Job descriptions.
- United States. -- Naval Material Command.
- United States. -- Navy Department.
- United States. -- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations.
- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.