|所有的著者/提供者：||National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.|
|注意：||Title from file folder heading.
"Group IV, Box A-51, A-52 A-53,"--Guide.
|描述：||on 3 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.|
|丛书名：||Papers of the NAACP., Part 28,, Special subject files, 1966-1970., Series A, Africa through Poor People's Campaign ;, reel 26, fr. 0903-reel 28, fr. 0165.|
|其他题名：||[Leagues and organizations]|
Operation Crossroads Africa, Inc.; National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders; Pan African Students Organization in the Americas; People's War Council Against Poverty; Poor People's Corporation; Peaceful Resources in Democratic Education; War on Poverty; Family planning programs; World food problem; Reform Jewish Appeal; SANE; U.S. foreign policy; Southern Students Organizing Committee; Students for White Community Action; Vietnam War; Fair Labor Standards Act; Voter Education Project; Voter registration; Public welfare programs; Urban riots; Union of American Hebrew Congregations; Unitarian Universalist Association; United Church of Christ; United Federation of Black Community Organizations; United Methodist Church; United Presbyterian Church; Black Power; United States National Commission for UNESCO; 1966 civil rights legislation; Enforcement of civil rights legislation.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People -- Archives.
- Civil rights movements -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- History -- 1877-1964.
- African Americans -- History -- 1964-
- United States -- Race relations.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- African Americans.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights movements.
- Race relations.
- United States.