Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
柴田百合子. ; Yuriko Shibata; Valerie J Fletcher; Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden.
|Language Note:||Japanese and English.|
|Notes:||Catalog of an exhibition held in 4 places in Japan from Shiga July 1--Aug. 6, 1995 to Takamatsu Nov. 10--Dec. 10, 1995.
"Edited by Yuriko Shibata; English text written by Valerie J. Fletcher"--Colophon.
NCC JACWP title; may be loaned through ILL.
|Description:||129 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Seiyō kindai chōkoku no kyoshō ten
Human figure interpreted :
- Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Human beings in art -- Exhibitions.
- Figure sculpture -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden -- Exhibitions.
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden.
- Figure sculpture.
- Human beings in art.
- Sculpture, Modern.