Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Presentations (communicative events)
Projects (artistic concepts)
Designs and plans
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert A M Stern; Robert A.M. Stern Architects.; Rink Reynolds Fisher Architects.; NBBJ (Firm); HBPM (Firm); VOA Associates.; PGAL (Firm); Florida Architects (Firm)
|Description:||5 videocassettes : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|Contents:||Tape 1. Miami Beach, Florida, May 26, 1998, selection of: design competition for regional library : the winning presentation of Robert A.M. Stern Architects (1 hr. 55 min.) --
Tape 2. University of North Florifda [i.e. Florida], Jacksonville, Florida, February 12, 1998, selection of: design architects for fine arts complex : the winning presentation of Rink, Reynolds, Fisher Architects (1 hr. 1 min.) --
Tape 3. Selection of: design architects for cancer reserch [i.e. research] facility : the winning presentation of NBBJ with HBPM (1 hr. 36 min.) --
Tape 4. Florida International University, Miami, Florida, September 2, 1998, selection of: design architects for health & life sciences building : the winning presentation for VOA Architects (1 hr. 27 min.) --
Tape 5. Florida Atlantic University for Indian River Community College, Fort Pierce, Florida, November 9, 1998, selection of: design architects for university joint use building : the winning presentation PGAL with Florida Architects (37 min.)
|Other Titles:||Winning architects 1998|
- Miami Beach Regional Library (Miami Beach, Fla.)
- University of North Florida Fine Arts Center (Jacksonville, Fla.)
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
- Florida International University. -- Health & Life Sciences Building.
- Florida International University -- Buildings.
- Florida Atlantic University -- Buildings.
- Indian River Community College -- Buildings.
- University of North Florida -- Buildings.
- Architecture -- Florida -- 20th century -- Designs and plans.
- Architecture -- Competitions -- United States.