Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Barnstone, Willis, 1927-
Sunday morning in fascist Spain.
Carbondale : Southern Illinois University Press, c1995
|Named Person:||Willis Barnstone|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0809318830 9780809318834 0809318849 9780809318841|
|Notes:||"The first four chapters ... were published as a 'literary memoir' entitled 'From Hawthorne's gloom to a whitewashed island' in Contemporary authors, autobiography series, vol. 15 ... (Detroit : Gale Research, Inc., 1992)'--p. xi.
|Description:||vi, 280 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.|
On the other side of that period are Barnstone's continuing life as the gypsy scholar in China, Tibet, Turkey, and Argentina and his continuing friendship with his children and former wife and the finest writers and artists the world over.
- Barnstone, Willis, -- 1927- -- Homes and haunts -- Europe.
- Poets, American -- Homes and haunts -- Europe.
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
- Americans -- Europe -- History -- 20th century.
- Europe -- Intellectual life -- 20th century.
- Translators -- United States -- Biography.
- Europe -- Social life and customs -- 1945-