도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Social problem films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Morgan Spurlock; Steve Horowitz; Con (Firm); Roadside Attractions (Firm); Samuel Goldwyn Films (Firm); Showtime Independent Films.; Hart Sharp Video (Firm)
|ISBN:||1404967990 9781404967991 1404968016 9781404968011|
|언어 메모:||In English with optional subtitles in Spanish; closed-captioned.|
Subtitle on container: A film of epic proportions.
"Roadside Attractions, Samuel Goldwyn Films and Showtime Independent Films present a production by the Con in association with Studio-On-Hudson"--Container.
DVD features: audio commentary by Spurlock ; deleted scenes.
|크레딧:||Director of photography, Scott Ambrozy ; art director, Joe the Artist ; editors, Stela Georgieva, Julie Bob Lombardi ; original music by Steve Horowitz ; additional music by Michael Parrish and Folkfoot.|
|공연자||Featuring Morgan Spurlock.|
|상:||Sundance Film Festival, Best Director.|
|해당 독자:||MPAA rating: PG-13 (some material may be inappropriate for children under 13) for language, sex and drug references, and a graphic medical procedure.|
|설명:||1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|세부사항:||DVD; NTSC, Region 1; widescreen presentation; Dolby stereo 2.0.|
|다른 제목||Supersize me|
|책임:||a film by Morgan Spurlock ; the Con presents ; Roadside Attractions/Samuel Goldwyn Films and Showtime Independent Films ; written & directed by Morgan Spurlock ; produced by Morgan Spurlock & the Con.|
WorldCat 사용자 리뷰 (1)
My Big Fat American Meal
We’re talking fat, not phat.
When Morgan Spurlock decided to embark on a month-long "McDiet," little did he know he would gain 25 pounds, suffer liver damage and, in general, feel like hurling each and every McDay.
For 30 days straight, the New York filmmaker was his...
- 2 의 2 사람들이 이 리뷰가 도움이 되었다고 합니다. 귀하께도 도움이 되었나요?
- Obesity -- United States.
- Fast food restaurants -- Health aspects -- United States.
- Fast food restaurants -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Food industry and trade -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
- Convenience foods -- Health aspects.
- McDonald's Corporation -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Gastronomy -- United States.
- Food habits -- United States.
- Nutritionally induced diseases -- United States.
- McDonald's Corporation.
- Diet -- adverse effects -- United States.
- Food Habits -- United States.
- Food Industry -- United States.
- Food Services -- United States.
- Obesity -- etiology -- United States.