Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Animated television programs
Children's television programs
Educational television programs
|Named Person:||Gideon, (Biblical judge); Samson, (Biblical judge); Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint; Joseph, (Son of Jacob); Herod, King of Judea; Gideon, (Biblical judge); Herod, King of Judea; Joseph, (Son of Jacob); Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint.; Samson, (Biblical judge)|
|Material Type:||Animation, Juvenile audience, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Vision Video (Firm); Vida Entertainment (Firm)|
|Language Note:||English or Spanish soundtracks.|
|Notes:||Title from container.
Originally broadcast as a television series.
|Target Audience:||Rating: Not rated.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (120 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD, all regions.|
|Contents:||Those amazing trumpets (In this action-packed episode, the travelers experience the battle of Jericho, and the crushing of the Jericho walls.) --
Pitchers of fire (The children witness the victorious story of Gideon and his army defeating the Midianites by shouting and breaking pitchers with torches inside.) --
Muscleman (The children travel back to live the story of Samson, one of the world's most powerful men. Samson gets deceived, captured, and then destroys the temple where he's held as a prisoner and a slave.) --
The first Christmas (The children experience the first Christmas where they meet Mary and Joseph. Mary bears a child, and King Herod attempts to kill the baby.).
|Other Titles:||Cartoon classics
Superbook (Television program)
- Gideon -- (Biblical judge) -- Juvenile films.
- Samson -- (Biblical judge) -- Juvenile films.
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Juvenile films.
- Joseph -- (Son of Jacob) -- Juvenile films.
- Herod -- I, -- King of Judea, -- 73 B.C.-4 B.C. -- Juvenile films.
- Christmas -- Juvenile films.
- Jericho -- Juvenile films.
- Gideon -- (Biblical judge)
- Herod -- I, -- King of Judea, -- 73 B.C.-4 B.C.
- Joseph -- (Son of Jacob)
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint.
- Samson -- (Biblical judge)
- West Bank -- Jericho.