Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Conference papers and proceedings
|Material Type:||Conference publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Brenda J Vumbaco; Scott Herman; National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board.; National Academy of Sciences (U.S.); TRB Committee on Passenger and Freight Transportation Characteristics.; TRB Committee on Surface Freight Transport Regulation.; National Research Council (U.S.). Commission on Sociotechnical Systems.
|Notes:||"Transportation Research Board [and] Commission on Sociotechnical Systems, National Research Council."
"Edited for TRB by Brenda J. Vumbaco and Scott Herman"--Page [ii].
|Description:||iv, 47 pages : charts ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Highlights of truck and rail regulatory reform in the 96th Congress / Jeffrey C. Kline --
Monitoring the Motor Carrier Act / Jerold B. Muskin --
Changing market structure for the for-hire motor carrier / Michael P. McGhee --
Implications of motor carrier regulatory reform for carrier planning and marketing / William B. Tye --
Impact of railroad regulatory reform on railroad capital investment / William R. Martin --
Implications of regulatory reform for intermodal competition / Merrill J. Roberts, Thomas M. Corsi --
Potential impact of Motor Carrier Act of 1980 on railroad industry / David S. Paxson --
Need for future regulatory reform of rail and motor carrier / W. Bruce Allen, Susan M. Beauregard.
|Series Title:||Transportation research record, 804.|
- Transportation and state -- United States -- Congresses.
- Transportation -- United States -- Congresses.
- Transportation -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Congresses.
- Railroad law -- United States -- Congresses.
- Trucking -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Congresses.
- Containerization -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Congresses.
- Containerization -- Law and legislation.
- Railroad law.
- Transportation and state.
- Transportation -- Law and legislation.
- Trucking -- Law and legislation.
- United States.
- Intermodal transportation.