Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nathan Clifford Grover; Geological Survey (U.S.); United States. Department of the Interior.
|Notes:||At head of title: Department of the interior.
|Description:||v, 175 pages, II plates : illustrations ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Water-supply paper (Washington, D.C.), 549.|
|Other Titles:||Surface water supply of the Colorado River Basin, 1922|
|Responsibility:||Nathan C. Grover, chief hydraulic engineer, Robert Follansbee, A.B. Purton, and Roger C. Rice, district engineers ; prepared in cooperation with the states of Colorado [and others].|
- Water-supply -- United States.
- Water quality -- United States.
- Water quality -- Colorado River Watershed (Colo.-Mexico)
- Water resources development -- Colorado River Watershed (Colo.-Mexico)
- Water quality.
- Water resources development.
- North America -- Colorado River Watershed.
- United States.