Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nathan Clifford Grover; Geological Survey (U.S.); United States. Department of the Interior.
|Notes:||Issued also as House doc. no. 55, 71st Cong., 1st sess.
"Prepared in cooperation with the States of New York, West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia, Illinois, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Alabama."
At head of title: United States Department of the Interior.
|Description:||vii, 333 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Water-supply paper (Washington, D.C.), no. 623.|
|Other Titles:||Ohio River basin
Surface water supply of Ohio River Basin, 1926
United States congressional serial set.
|Responsibility:||Nathan C. Grover, chief hydraulic engineer, A.W. Harrington, A.H. Horton, Lasley Lee, J.J. Dirzulaitis, H.E. Grosbach, W.R. King, and E.D. Burchard, district engineers.|
- Water-supply -- United States.
- Water quality -- United States.
- Water-supply -- Ohio.
- Stream measurements -- Ohio.
- Water-supply -- Ohio River Watershed.
- Water quality -- Ohio River Watershed.
- Water resources development -- Ohio River Watershed.
- Monongahela River Watershed (W. Va. and Pa.)
- Kanawha River Watershed (W. Va.)
- Kentucky River Watershed (Ky.)
- Cumberland River Watershed (Ky. and Tenn.)
- Tennessee River Watershed.
- Stream measurements.
- Water quality.
- Water resources development.
- Kentucky -- Kentucky River Watershed.
- Ohio River Watershed.
- United States.
- United States -- Cumberland River Watershed.
- United States -- Monongahela River Watershed.
- United States -- Tennessee River Watershed.
- West Virginia -- Kanawha River Watershed.