|类型/形式：||Stories in rhyme
Jeanne Willis; Tony Ross
|ISBN:||0805065016 9780805065015 9781842709900 1842709909|
|注意：||Originally published in the United Kingdom in 1999 by Andersen Press Ltd.|
|描述：||28 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm|
|责任：||Jeanne Willis ; illustrated by Tony Ross.|
"Rhyming couplets describe a wide range of common emotions and activities experienced by a little girl who uses a wheelchair."--Verso. Susan laughs, she sings, she rides, she swings. She gets angry, she gets sad, she is good, she is bad. In fact, despite the physical challenges, Susan is no different from any other child. Here the authors show a happy little girl whose physical challenges are never seen as handicaps.
- Emotions -- Juvenile fiction.
- Play -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Emotions -- Fiction.
- Play -- Fiction.
- Stories in rhyme.
- Children with disabilities.
- People with disabilities.
- SPC Anti-Bias Juvenile Books about People with Special Needs(39 资料)
由 SPCReeseCenterLibrary 已更新 2015-10-26
- Stepping Stones: Exercise(21 资料)
由 dordtlibrary 已更新 2015-10-20
- Children's Books (oclc)(93 资料)
由 TuyaOCLC 已更新 2015-10-05
- SPC Emotions & Behavior Juvenile Books(73 资料)
由 SPCReeseCenterLibrary 已更新 2014-10-03
- Special Needs in Picturebooks(56 资料)
由 MissHayleyMac 已更新 2012-11-03