Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||State government records
Schedules (Time plans)
|Named Person:||Susan Roosevelt Weld; William F Weld|
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc., Picture, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Sound Recording, Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Susan Roosevelt Weld; William F Weld; Massachusetts. Governor's Scheduling Office.; Massachusetts. Governor (1991-1997 : Weld); Massachusetts. Governor's External Relations Office.
|Notes:||Scheduled as: General correspondence; Event files; Issue files.|
|Description:||11.25 cubic ft. (9 record center cartons)|
|Other Titles:||Event files.
Series includes events files (arranged chronologically; containing schedules, agendas, speeches/remarks, talking points, background data, and correspondence); issues/organizations files (arranged alphabetically), and files for special issues: Asia, including the state's Asian-American Commission (Exec Order 328, Mar 3, 1992), which Weld chaired; breast cancer; child abuse and neglect, including the state's Children's Trust Fund (St 1987, c 729), for which Weld served as a member of the board of directors; the United Nations Fourth World Conference on Woman (Beijing, 1995), to which Weld was a U.S. delegate; also the National Governors' Association, for which Weld served as cohost at its July 1994 Boston meeting, and the association's Spouses' Program, including its National Breast Cancer Awareness and Safe Kids campaigns.
There are also general files of schedules and correspondence (each arranged chronologically), speech drafts and clippings (each arranged chronologically by year); and scattered photographs and video and audiocassettes. For related series see: Daily schedules ((M-Ar)511); Massachusetts. Executive Office for Administration and Finance. National Governors' Association annual meeting files ((M-Ar)2036X)
- Weld, Susan Roosevelt.
- Weld, William F.
- Massachusetts. -- Governor (1991-1997 : Weld)
- Children's Trust Fund (Mass.)
- Massachusetts. -- Asian-American Commission.
- National Governors' Association.
- Asian-Americans -- Massachusetts.
- Asians -- Massachusetts.
- Breast -- Cancer -- Massachusetts.
- Cancer -- Massachusetts -- Public opinion.
- Child abuse -- Massachusetts.
- Child welfare -- Massachusetts.
- Governors -- United States.
- Governors' spouses -- Massachusetts.
- Governors' spouses -- United States.
- Women -- Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Asia -- Relations -- Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts -- Relations -- Asia.