Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Children's television programs
Adventure television programs
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)61663148|
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience, Videorecording, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Michael Robson; Joe Waters; Andrew Morgan; Henry Dimbleby; Caroline Downer; Richard Walton; Nicholas Walpole; Jake Coppard; Arthur Ransome; British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service.; Primetime Television & Theatre Projects (Firm); Janson Media.; OverDrive, Inc.
|Notes:||Downloadable video file.
Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 25, 2008).
The big six and its companion story, Coot Club, are based on Arthur Ransome's celebrated series of children's books, Swallows and Amazons.
Originally released as a TV episodes in 1984.
|Credits:||Photography, Alec Curtis ; film editor, Dick Allen ; music composed & conducted by Paul Lewis.|
|Cast:||Henry Dimbleby, Caroline Downer, Richard Walton, Nicholas Walpole, Jake Coppard.|
|Target Audience:||Age group: Ages 7-10, Adult.|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: OverDrive Media Console (file size: 464794KB).|
|Other Titles:||Swallows and Amazons forever! (Television program).
Swallows and Amazons forever! (Television program)
|Responsibility:||dramatized by Michael Robson ; a BBC-TV production in association with Prime-Time Television & Theatre Projects ; producer, Joe Waters ; directed by Andrew Morgan.|
- Swallows (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile films.
- Amazons (Fictitious characters : Ransome) -- Juvenile films.
- Boats and boating -- Juvenile films.
- Vacations -- Juvenile films.
- Wildlife rescue -- Juvenile films.
- Norfolk (England) -- Juvenile films.
- Swallows (Fictitious characters) -- Drama.
- Amazons (Fictitious characters : Ransome) -- Drama.
- Boats and boating -- Drama.
- Vacations -- Drama.
- Wildlife rescue -- Drama.
- Norfolk (England) -- Drama.