Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||013-017.; Young Adult.|
|Description:||118 pages ; 20 cm.|
|Series Title:||Heaven trilogy, 03|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Deceptively quiet book
"Sweet, Hereafter" is the third book in Johnson's "Heaven" Trilogy. In it we are reintroduced to Shoogy, who appears in supporting rolls in the other two books. Shoogy, having run away from home, is living in a cabin in the woods near Heaven with her boyfriend Curtis, an army reservist. ...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Identity (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- African Americans.
- Identity (Psychology)
- Interpersonal relations.
- Iraq War, 2003- -- Juvenile fiction.
- Iraq War, 2003 -- Fiction.
- African American teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Unhappiness -- Fiction.
- Belonging -- Fiction.
- Realistic fiction.