Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Clifford Odets; Ernest Lehman; Ernest Lehman; Clifford Odets|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Marvin Hamlisch; Craig Carnelia; John Guare; Nicholas Hytner; New York Public Library for the Performing Arts. Billy Rose Theatre Division. Theatre on Film and Tape Archive.
|Notes:||This was a workshop performance, with minimal production values.|
|Description:||ca. 130 leaves ; 28 cm.|
|Responsibility:||music by Marvin Hamlisch ; lyrics by Craig Carnelia ; book by John Guare ; [based on the novella by Ernest Lehman and] adapted from the screenplay by Clifford Odets and Ernest Lehman,|
Lacks music. Used by The New York Public Library's Theatre on Film and Tape Archive on Aug. 2, 2000, when videotaping the stage production at The Duke on 42nd Street, New York, N.Y. The production was directed by Nicholas Hytner. It starred John Lithgow and Brian d'Arcy James.
- Journalists -- United States -- Drama.
- Press agents -- United States -- Drama.
- Publicity -- Drama.
- Musical theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Odets, Clifford, -- 1906-1963 -- Adaptations.
- Lehman, Ernest, -- 1915-2005 -- Adaptations.
- Lehman, Ernest, -- 1915-2005.
- Odets, Clifford, -- 1906-1963.
- Musical theater.
- Press agents.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- United States.