Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0152057803 9780152057800 015201246X 9780152012465|
|Description:||312 pages ; 22 cm|
"A richly imagined read about an underdog coming into his own." "Bulletin"* "Smart, adaptable, and anchored by a strong sense of self-worth, Paul makes a memorable protagonist in a cast of vividly
- Soccer stories.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Florida -- Fiction.
- People with visual disabilities -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities.
- People with visual disabilities.
- Soccer -- Juvenile fiction.
- Physically handicapped -- Fiction.