Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Comic books, strips, etc|
|Named Person:||Sarah Leavitt|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781616086398 : 1616086394|
|Description:||127 p. : chiefly ill. ; 27 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A gift to any family touched by Alzheimer's
Leavitt collected bits, glimpses, and powerful memories into this story of her journey with her mother's Alzheimer's. Honest, giving and intimate, it will provide support to anyone sharing this experience and inspire us all to be more intentional about collecting life's moments to reflect on later,...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Leavitt, Sarah, -- 1969- -- Family.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Care.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Family relationships.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Family relationships -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mothers and daughters.
- Mothers and daughters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Alzheimer Disease -- Comic books, strips, etc.