Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|Document Type:||Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Illinois State Library. Talking Book and Braille Service.; Illinois. Office of Secretary of State.|
|Notes:||Title from caption.
"The TBBS newsletter is available in braille, in large print, on cassette or via e-mail by calling 800-665-5576, opt. 5, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The newsletter is also available at www.ilbph.org (click TBBS NewsLink)."
|Description:||v. ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Talking Book and Braille Service NewsLink
Illinois State Library Talking Book and Braille Service
|Responsibility:||Illinois State Library, Talking Book and Braille Service.|
- Illinois State Library. -- Talking Book and Braille Service.
- Talking books -- Illinois.
- Libraries and people with visual disabilities -- Illinois.
- People with disabilities -- Services for -- Illinois.
- Libraries and people with visual disabilities.
- People with disabilities -- Services for.
- Talking books.