Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Gregg, Samuel, 1969-
Tea Party Catholic.
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 online resource (viii, 260 pages .)|
|Contents:||Cover; Title Page; Copyright; Epigraph 1; Table of Contents; Epigraph 2; Foreword; Introduction; Chapter 1: Catholic and Free; Chapter 2: An Economy of Liberty; Chapter 3: Solidarity, Subsidiarity, and the State; Chapter 4: The First Freedom; Chapter 5: But What About ...?; Chapter 6: A Patriotic Minority; Acknowledgments; Notes; About the Author; Other Books of Interest; Back Cover.|
|Responsibility:||by Samuel Gregg ; [with a foreword by Michael Novak].|
"Large number of Catholics - especially practicing Catholics - have gravitated to the conservative side of American politics since the 1970s. This is often because of the Democratic Party's position on controversial social issues. The sales of books written by American Catholics such as Michael Novak and Robert Sirico who are strong proponents of the free market economy indicate that such Catholics are looking for, and inspired to buy, books that make a Catholic case for economic freedom, free markets, and limited government"--
- Catholic Church -- Political activity -- United States.
- Tea Party Patriots.
- Catholic Church -- Doctrines.
- Christian conservatism -- United States.
- Church and social problems -- Catholic Church.
- Church and social problems -- United States.
- Christianity and politics -- United States.
- Christianity and politics -- Catholic Church.
- RELIGION -- Religion, Politics & State.
- RELIGION -- Christian Life -- Social Issues.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Public Policy -- Economic Policy.
- Catholic Church.
- Christian conservatism.
- Christianity and politics.
- Church and social problems.
- Political participation.
- Theology, Doctrinal.
- United States.