Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. District Court (Tennessee : Western District)|
|Notes:||Title from file folder heading.
"Group II, Box B-180"--Guide.
|Description:||on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.|
|Contents:||Postwar higher education in Tennessee: A survey / made by the Tennessee State Committee on Postwar Education of the Southern Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.|
|Series Title:||Papers of the NAACP., Part 3,, Series B,, Campaign for educational equality., Legal Department and Central Office records, 1940-1950 ;, reel 10, fr.-0140.|
|Other Titles:||Tennessee, Jackson County--Litigation, 1943-44
Jackson Colored Teachers' Association v. Callahan
Jackson Colored teachers' Association versus Callahan
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People -- Archives.
- African Americans -- Education -- Tennessee -- Jackson County.
- Educational equalization -- Tennessee -- Jackson County.
- Discrimination in education -- Tennessee -- Jackson County.
- African American teachers -- Salaries, etc. -- Tennessee -- Jackson County.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- African American teachers -- Salaries, etc.
- African Americans -- Education.
- Discrimination in education.
- Educational equalization.
- Tennessee -- Jackson County.