도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Christine E Sleeter; Catherine Cornbleth
|ISBN:||9780807751725 0807751723 9780807751732 0807751731 9780807751725|
|설명:||viii, 167 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|내용:||Orienting yourself: Un/common sense for the prospective urban educator / Eric Mohammed --
Staying after school / Regina Forni --
Learning from your students. Visionary teacher/maestro visionario / Frank DiLeo --
"Hey, the teacher said he's a racist" / Mike Roberts --
Thinking creatively about curriculum and pedagogy. Teaching thematically in a standards context / Katharine Richman --
Navigating through pressures to reach high academic standards and achievement / Juanita Perea --
Hooking students so they don't give up / Stephen Stiller --
Connecting school and community Teaching culture to build confident learners / Joanne Rickard-Weinholtz --
Community engagement inside and outside the classroom / Gina E. DeShera --
Supporting visionary teachers. Abriendo Caminos : a professional learning community for teachers / Janet Rachel Johns --
Power of networking : teachers advocating for change / Educators Advocating for Students.
|책임:||Edited by Christine E. Sleeter, Catherine Cornbleth ; foreword by Bill Bigelow, Linda Christensen.|
- Effective teaching -- United States.
- Culturally relevant pedagogy -- United States.
- Education -- Standards -- United States.
- Minorities -- Education -- United States.
- Culturally relevant pedagogy
- Education -- Standards.
- Effective teaching.
- Minorities -- Education.
- United States.
이 항목을 가지고 있는 사용자 목록 (5)
- Books, Culturally Responsive Classroom (Kirkwood)(42 항목)
by jdslagoski 업데이트됨 약 2주 전에
- Most popular additions for February 2013(100 항목)
by jamesfitch 업데이트됨 2013-03-01
- New Education Materials in Busse(31 항목)
by mmurphy188 업데이트됨 2013-02-27
- GSEP Order Feb 2012(18 항목)
by jansresearch 업데이트됨 2012-02-29
- SOE--New Items since 5.1.11 (38 항목)
by clstrong 업데이트됨 2011-11-18