Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Large type books
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||763 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Thorndike Press large print basic series.|
Boston, 1868. The Civil War is over but a new war has begun, between the past and the present, tradition and technology. On a former marshy wasteland, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is rising, its mission to harness science for the benefit of all. But a fiery cataclysm throws Boston Harbor into chaos, and a mysterious catastrophe devastates the heart of the city. Is it sabotage by scientific means? (Bestseller).
Retrieving notes about this item
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- College students -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- College students.
- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Massachusetts -- Cambridge.