도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Rachel Mains; Alice D Domar; Aung San Suu Kyi.; Michael Aris|
|자료 유형:||오디오북, 기타|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Linda Anderson, commentator.; Helen Desfosses; Beth Engeler; Jeanne H Neff; Sage Colleges.; WAMC (Radio station : Albany, N.Y.)
|메모:||Title supplied by cataloger.|
|공연자||Linda Anderson ; Helen Desfosses ; Beth Engeler ; Jeanne Neff.|
|설명:||1 sound cassette (25 min.) : analog.|
|일련 제목:||51% (Radio program), no. 509 (Apr. 15, 1999)|
Part 2. Women dealing with infertility often feel stressed. If this stress is in the form of anxiety or nervousness, it most likely won't affect her ability to get pregnant, but studies show that if stress is manifested in depression, the depression could lower her chances of conceiving. Beth Engeler talks with the director of the Mind-Body Center for Women's Health in Boston. (5:58)
Part 3. Commentator Helen Desfosses regards Burmese opposition leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, as a heroine of incredible stature. Recent events have only made her story more remarkable. Helen shares her thoughts. (4:20)
- Mains, Rachel. -- Technology of orgasm.
- Hysteria -- Treatment -- History.
- Vibrators -- History.
- Female orgasm.
- Domar, Alice D.
- Infertility, Female -- Etiology.
- Infertility, Female -- Psychosomatic aspects.
- Depression in women -- Psychosomatic aspects.
- Aung San Suu Kyi. -- Freedom from fear.
- Burma -- Politics and government -- 1988-
- Political prisoners -- Burma.
- Aris, Michael.