Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
Trials, litigation, etc.,
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James Jackson Storrow; American Bell Telephone Company.; People's Telephone Company (Haverhill, Mass.),; United States. Supreme Court.
|Notes:||At head of title: "Supreme Court of the United States."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (vi, 151 pages) : illustrations.|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
|Other Titles:||People's Telephone Co. et al., appellants, v. the American Bell Telephone Co. et al., U.S.C.C., S.D.N.Y. (Drawbaugh case)|
|Responsibility:||oral argument of Mr. Storrow on the Drawbaugh defence.|
- People's Telephone Company (Haverhill, Mass.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- American Bell Telephone Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Telephone -- United States -- Patents.
- Trials (Commercial crimes) -- United States.
- American Bell Telephone Company.
- People's Telephone Company (Haverhill, Mass.)
- Trials (Commercial crimes)
- United States.