Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||David Thomas; John Quincy Adams; Joseph W Field; Daniel J Atkinson; Solomon Zepperer; William Lewis Booth|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
Certificate number 85, issued by the United States of America Land Office at St. Augustine, to Solomon Zepperer of Columbia County, dated July 10, 1844. It bears the seal and notation from the Circuit Court of Suwannee County, Florida, on the reverse side. Certificate number 4765, issued by the United States of America Land Office at Tallahassee, to William Lewis Booth, of Florida, dated September 20, 1839. The certificate is on parchment, bearing the United States seal. On the reverse side is the signature of W.L. Booth and a recorder stamp of the Circuit Court, dated May 1899, signature of the Deputy Clerk. These papers are significant to Florida history in that they are records of public land sales in Florida by the United States Land Office.
- Thomas, David.
- Adams, John Quincy, -- 1767-1848 -- Autographs.
- Field, Joseph W.
- Atkinson, Daniel J.
- Zepperer, Solomon.
- Booth, William Lewis -- Autographs.
- United States. -- Tallahassee Land Office.
- United States. -- St. Augustine Land Office.
- Land grants -- Florida -- Leon County.
- Land grants -- Florida -- Columbia County.
- Public lands -- Florida.
- Florida -- History -- 19th century.
- Suwannee County (Fla.) -- History -- 19th century.
- Saint Augustine (Fla.) -- History -- 19th century.
- Tallahassee (Fla.) -- History -- 19th century.
- Leon -- 12072 -- FIPS.
- St. Johns -- 12109 -- FIPS.
- Columbia -- 12033 -- FIPS.
- Suwannee -- 12121 -- FIPS.