Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)51617667
World Health Organization. Food Safety Department.
Terrorist threats to food.
Geneva : Food Safety Dept., World Health Organization, ©2002
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, International government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||World Health Organization. Food Safety Department.|
|ISBN:||058549262X 9780585492629 9240681396 9789240681392|
|Notes:||Addendum slip inserted.|
|Description:||1 online resource (45 pages) : illustrations.|
|Contents:||Executive Summary; 1. Introduction; 1.1 Purpose; 1.2 Definitions and scope; 1.3 Food as a vehicle for terrorist acts; 1.4 Comparative risks of food and other media as vehicles for terrorist threats; 1.5 Potential effects of food terrorism; 1.6 Chemical and biological agents and radionuclear materials that could be used in food terrorism; 1.7 Establishing and strengthening national prevention and response systems; 1.8 Setting priorities; 2. Prevention; 2.1 Introduction; 2.2 Existing systems; 2.3 Strengthening food safety management programmes.|
|Series Title:||Food safety issues.|
|Other Titles:||Guidance for establishing and strengthening prevention and response systems|
- Terrorism -- Prevention.
- Food contamination -- Prevention.
- Biological warfare -- Prevention.
- Epidemics -- Prevention.
- Food industry and trade -- Security measures.
- Food Contamination -- prevention & control.
- Terrorism -- prevention & control.
- Food Industry -- standards.
- Food Supply -- standards.
- Bioterrorism -- prevention & control.
- Disease Outbreaks -- prevention & control.
- Civil Defense -- methods.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Political Freedom & Security -- Law Enforcement.