도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Alex Jones; Infowars.com.; Alex Jones Productions.; Disinformation Company.
|메모:||Special features (66 min.): speeches and commentary from the "9/11 & The Neo-Con Agenda Symposium" held in Los Angeles, CA on June 24 & 25, 2006 (featuring BYU Physics professor Steven E. Jones, actor & activist Charlie Sheen, Star Wars program progenitor Lt. Col. Bob Bowman, filmmaker Alex Jones, "9/11 Scholars for Truth" founder James Fetzer, and terrorism expert & historian Webster Tarpley).|
|크레딧:||Edited by Robert Jacobson ; graphics by Michael McWhirter ; music by Graham Reynolds.|
|공연자||Narrated by Alex Jones.|
|설명:||1 videodisc (110 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|다른 제목||Terror storm
A history of government sponsored terrorism
|책임:||an Infowars production ; written and directed by Alex Jones ; produced by Alex Jones ; Jones Productions.|
WorldCat 사용자 리뷰 (2)
Conservative Fascist Garbage
Everything Alex tells people is disinformation in itself. There was no inside job on 9/11 as he believes it. He is just a corporate puppet who claims to be fighting for the people. http://www.opposingdigits.com/alex will tell you the true story about this fraud. The New World...
- 0 의 1 사람들이 이 리뷰가 도움이 되었다고 합니다. 귀하께도 도움이 되었나요?
excellent eye opener
Presented compelling evidence of government sponsored terrorism. There has been a pattern of how terrorist attacks are carried out.Typically a law is enacted after the attacks that enables the government to have more control over the people. Or perhaps the terror gets a certain elected official into...
- 이 리뷰가 당신에게 도움이 되었습니까?
- State-sponsored terrorism.
- Terrorism -- History -- 20th century.
- Terrorism -- Government policy -- United States.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
- London Terrorist Bombings, London, England, 2005.
- Terrorism -- Government policy -- Great Britain.
- Psychological warfare -- United States.
- Conspiracies -- United States.
- Psychological warfare.
- Terrorism -- Government policy.
- England -- London.
- Great Britain.
- United States.