Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas Hardy; Agnes Miller Parker; George Grady Press,; Limited Editions Club,; Limited Editions Club Collection (Library of Congress)
|Notes:||Limited ed. of 1,500 copies, signed by the illustrator.
Issued in slipcase.
|Description:||xxv, 447 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.|
|Responsibility:||faithfully presented by Thomas Hardy ; introduction by Robert Cantwell ; illustrated with wood engravings by Agnes Miller Parker.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
'Tess'- As I See It
Tess of the D'Urberviles is one of the famous book by Thomas Hardy, a great Victorian novelist. The sub title of the book 'A Pure Woman' created a storm of protest. Thought it hurt Hardy much, he did not repent it. According to...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Children of the rich -- Fiction.
- Children of clergy -- Fiction.
- Wessex (England) -- Fiction.
- Women household employees -- Fiction.
- Women murderers -- Fiction.
- Poor families -- Fiction.
- Children of clergy.
- Children of the rich.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Poor families.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations)
- Women household employees.
- Women murderers.
- England -- Wessex.